To access

Frequent questions

What do I have to do if any of my personal information has changed?

If you wish to modify your bank account number, you must send us a certificate of ownership or a receipt for electricity, water ... from your new account to . A screenshot is not valid.

To make any other modification of your data, you must contact us on the phone 661 224 4540 .

If you wish to exercise your right to rectify inaccurate personal data, you can write to us at attaching a photocopy of your ID and informing of the data that have to be modified and the new data that should be added.